Facebook has become a successful and pioneering way to communicate with your customers. If you can manage Social Media successfully, your page will definitely succeed.
- Benefits of Social Media Management
- Increased brand awareness
- Higher engagement rates
- More conversions and sales
Sometimes, for one reason or another, people want to delete their accounts. Here in this article, we will teach you how to delete your Facebook account.
Things to Consider Before Deleting your Account
- It will take a little bit to reactivate your account.
- Your profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything will be removed too; you can't regain them again.
- You also can’t use Facebook Messenger.
- For this reason, Facebook gives you 30 days to sign back and retrieve your account.
- Take this note, try to download all your data on your account before deleting it.
Deleting the Account on Computer
- Tick in the top right of Facebook.
- Click 'Setting & Privacy', then choose 'Settings'.
- Tick 'Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Select 'Deactivation and Deletion'.
- Tick ‘Permanently Delete Account’, then click 'Continue to Account Deletion'.
- Tap 'Delete Account', enter your password, then select 'Continue'.
Deleting the Account on Mobile?
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tick the three lines towards the right of the top navigation bar.
- Select 'Settings & Privacy’.
- Scroll down and click 'Account Ownership and Control'.
- Tick 'Deactivation and Deletion'.
- Tap 'Delete Account' and select 'Continue to Account Deletion'.
- Click 'Delete Account'.
Finally, we hope that we have provided you with the steps in an easy and useful way to help you delete your Facebook account.